Feel The Byte

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Re:

Albert,

I hope you dont mind 5 or 6 thousand of our closest friends reading this email. I think I am going to make a website for this theme. Stay on em

Jaime

On 8/21/07, Alberto Benitez <abenitez_64@yahoo.com> wrote:
alberto benitez
159 e cr 2130
Kingsville, texas 78363


08/07/07

Texas department of Public Safety
Austin ,Texas


Dear Officer for Public Records:

        This request is made under the Texas Public Information Act, Chapter 552, Texas Government Code, which guarantees the public's access to information in the custody of governmental agencies.  I respectfully request new policies for DPS officers physical standards. I also respectfully request memos of Officer Oscar Rivera request for retirement, and any memos requesting operating a personnel business in San Patricio County and/or any other county adjacent while acting under his official position of DPS Officer.

I would also request any FOIA requests on Officer Rivera concerning HIPPA Act violations U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.


        I am also seeking the name and position of the DPS Captain who investigated Officer Rivera following a direct grievance from me and my family. 
         In the interest of expediency, and to minimize the research and/or duplication burden on your staff, I would be pleased to personally examine the relevant records if you would grant me immediate access to the requested material.   Additionally, and since time is a factor, please communicate with me by United States mail so that we may be in compliance with federal Statutes .       
  Disclosure of this information is in the public interest because providing a copy of the information primarily benefits the general public.  I therefore request a waiver of all fees and charges pursuant to Section 552.267 of the act.
        I shall look forward to hearing from you promptly, as specified in the law. Thank you for your cooperation.
 
Respectfully Submitted,

al benitez





--
Kenedeno & Associates

No comments: