Feel The Byte

Friday, February 9, 2007

Fwd: [Kenedeno Hardcopy] Dear David Bright: :Is there not a resolution on which we...



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jaime Kenedeno <kingalonzoalvarezdepinedaxiii@gmail.com >
Date: Feb 10, 2007 12:57 AM
Subject: Fwd: [Kenedeno Hardcopy] Dear David Bright: :Is there not a resolution on which we...
To: mikewest@delmar.edu



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jaime Kenedeno < kingalonzoalvarezdepinedaxiii@gmail.com >
Date: Feb 10, 2007 12:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Kenedeno Hardcopy] Dear David Bright: :Is there not a resolution on which we...
To: David Bright < dbright@wattslawfirm.com >
Cc: mikewest@delmar.edu, "Augie Rivera, Jr." < ariverajr@swbell.net>, treymc@americanbank.com, TreyMc@aol.com, Dawoddds@aol.com, cadler106@sbcglobal.net, cgarcia@delmar.edu

Dear Dave,


I wrote this write after I received your reply. I have great respect for you as a human being and this letter is written without any intended disrespect.


David Bright: "When I say I don't have a dog in that Del Mar fight, I mean it".

.

JK: OK, Mr. Westergren is not "a dog in that fight"?


David Bright: I have met the current President of Del Mar one time, I think it was over a year ago, and in passing during a peace rally at the campus. I wouldn't recognize him if he walked into a room right now.

 

JK: And you wouldn't recognize me either right?

 

Let's just say you did recognize him; would you go up to him and give him a big hug or would you shake his hand or would you act like you don't recognize him and play dumb as you walk along side him?

 

David Bright: I myself have protested the tenure of at least one university President, Lorene Rogers of U.T., so I certainly have nothing against people opposing a university President.

 

JK: Cogently, why were you obtuse to the tenure of Lorene Rogers?

Did you "have a dog in that fight"?

 

JK: We have asked for Del Mar President Carlos Garcia to be placed on administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigations. Yet, he placed his accuser on administrative leave and did not want to hear any rumors of Ms Cox being fired.

 

David Bright: Mike Westergren is absolutely a good friend, and I am sure that I have many friends who are on the other side.

 

JK: I understand he is a good friend David. According to Documents (duplicates) an attorney client relationship between you and Mr Westergren was established and it was within a very close proximity to "A Del Mar Fight" (litigation). If these documents are false or tampered with our only option is to present them to the proper authorities.

 

David Bright: I have no idea of whether the current President of Del Mar is doing a great job or not, and I am not in a position to know, because I neither work nor attend school there. That is not the issue that got me interested in this.

David Bright: What I do know is this: I read some allegations, many of them quite salacious, that were made both in a "We The People" news article and on the local Air America affiliate radio station, that are quite provably untrue. And I happen to know enough information to know that they are untrue. And that is the kind of thing that gets me thinking. Why? Because I watched for 8 years while the same thing was done to Bill Clinton. When the 6-year Whitewater investigation revealed nothing, the claim became, "Well, where there's smoke there's fire. With all this controversy, there must be something there." I watched "swift boaters" do their job on John Kerry. Throw it against the wall and see what sticks. They did it to many Democrats and even to their own John McCain.

I thought that was a tactic that the Republicans used, but not us. I thought that if we are right, we don't have to lie about our enemies.

At least that's how I conduct myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JK: The Olson and Sansing articles were reporting on the Del Mar College / SGA / Select Faculty / President CGTA / In House Counsel Approved Event at Port Royal.

 

This story was Nationally Recognized and published by MSNBC

 

It is a fact that Del Mar had failed to fully investigate an SGA off-campus scandal. If this Del Mar College / SGA / Select Faculty / President CGTA / In House Counsel Approved Event at Port Royal would have been conducted properly, there would be nothing to report and nothing to investigate..

 

  There was a cover up in the Port Royal Fiasco investigation.

 

Dr Olson and Dr Sansing represent to the reader that there are allegations and continue into the Salacious nature of the allegations. These allegations coupled with Donna Strong's letter , as well as interviews I conducted with Port Royal attendees are pieces of the puzzle I suspect you were unaware of David.

This comment from a Del Mar Housekeeping Anonymous Input source regarding the Del Mar College / SGA / Select Faculty / President CGTA / In House Counsel Approved Event at Port Royal.

The most important point has been missed concerning this Del Mar thing. All student groups have college authorized advisors. They are supposed to be there to monitor and chaperon these events. The details of what happened in November, to my knowledge, did not come forward until January. What took so long? Why didn't the advisors stop all this stuff at the time? It seems to me that the advisors have a lot to answer for and other head should have rolled here?

 

 

(BTW it has been reported that the original articles were censored and published only after they were edited)

 

The allegations were not made by Sansing or Olson the allegations were made by DMC Students and Faculty and yes, they are disgraceful and disreputable in nature.

 

Dave, As Mr. Westergren's friend, ally or advocate I wouldn't put too much weight on anything the Heron broadcasts or publishes; The Radio Show is hard to listen to and the Paper is a boring read. Whether it speaks truth or not one must remain awake to listen or read and not many listen or read anyway. I always ask myself does the heron just sound drunk or is he really drunk?

 

And to think, the Heron was the one calling me a Whacko on live radio


On 2/2/07, David Bright < dbright@wattslawfirm.com> wrote:
When I say I don't have a dog in that Del Mar fight, I mean it.

I have met the current President of Del Mar one time, I think it was over a year ago, and in passing during a peace rally at the campus. I wouldn't recognize him if he walked into a room right now. I myself have protested the tenure of at least one university President, Lorene Rogers of U.T., so I certainly have nothing against people opposing a university President. Mike Westergren is absolutely a good friend, and I am sure that I have many friends who are on the other side. I have no idea of whether the current President of Del Mar is doing a great job or not, and I am not in a position to know, because I neither work nor attend school there. That is not the issue that got me interested in this.

What I do know is this: I read some allegations, many of them quite salacious, that were made both in a "We The People" news article and on the local Air America affiliate radio station, that are quite provably untrue. And I happen to know enough information to know that they are untrue. And that is the kind of thing that gets me thinking.

Why? Because I watched for 8 years while the same thing was done to Bill Clinton. When the 6-year Whitewater investigation revealed nothing, the claim became, "Well, where there's smoke there's fire. With all this controversy, there must be something there." I watched "swift boaters" do their job on John Kerry. Throw it against the wall and see what sticks. They did it to many Democrats and even to their own John McCain.

I thought that was a tactic that the Republicans used, but not us. I thought that if we are right, we don't have to lie about our enemies.

At least that's how I conduct myself.

David Bright
Watts Law Firm, L.L.P.
Tower II Building, 14th Floor
555 North Carancahua Street
Corpus Christi, Texas 78478-0801
Telephone:  361.887.0500
Toll Free: 888.887.0560
Facsimile:  361.887.0055
dbright@wattslawfirm.com




--
Kenedeno & Associates


--
Kenedeno & Associates


--
Kenedeno & Associates

No comments: